Jade is the stone originally used by the Taoist practioners who invented the Jade Egg. This stone was used by practitioners for a number of reasons: it was considered a stone with magical properties, and with healing, protective energy. It was known in several different cultures to balance the body’s internal organs including the kidney, liver, spleen and the female reproductive system. Jade is a wonderful stone for absorbing negative energy and emotions that are stored in the yoni. These can be absorbed by the jade when the egg is worn.
Jade is considered a “yang” stone which was why it was considered suitable for use inside the vagina to balance the “yin” energy of the vagina. It is also able to withstand huge amounts of pressure with very low porosity and is as such considered a super safe stone to use internally.
- GIA certified nephrite jade
- Hand-carved with a smooth polished finish
- Origin: China
- MOHS rating 6.5
- Each stone will have a unique appearance of very dark green colour tones
- PLEASE NOTE- some nephrite jade is almost black.
- Sold with string which allows you to remove the egg easily and also to perform the exercises